The Park Hyatt is an excellent luxury hotel in the heart of Washington, D.C. The rooms are spacious and luxurious. There was a separate living room/office area with a desk and comfy chairs. The wall with the flat screen tv swiveled so that you could watch from either the sitting room or the bedroom. The bathroom was huge with a separate tub and rain shower. There were soft towels and robes. The lights were very high tech, and you could turn all of the lights on with one touch of a button. The bed was super comfortable. There was a coffee maker and minibar. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Check-in and check-out were fast and easy. The hotel was walking distance from Georgetown and tons of great restaurants. The hotel manager even wrote a handwritten note thanking me for staying at the hotel. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt