Stayed here the first weekend in August, and was blown away! The service and staff was fantastic, and we were upgraded to a suite. The room was very spacious, and provided ample room. The restaurant was delicious, as we ate breakfast there one morning. The location is right in Georgetown, so it is about a 10 minute walk to all the shops and restaurants and waterfront. It's close enough to the national mall that you could walk it, but I would advise taking a cab if you're not a walker. Overall, was a tremendous experience, and would come back to this hotel in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt