We usually enjoy Park Hyatt Hotels, especially in Europe and Asia.
This hotel is washington has a tremendous restaurant - one lf the best in town - , a very nice lobby, comfortable rooms even if the architect has never uses a dressing considering the lack of space of the ones in the rooms, average corrido decoration. It is OK, low key for a Park Hyatt compared to Paris or Beijing.
BUT: the "spa" is juste a real, deep pain/shame. Imagine that to access it...you need to cross the hotel on floor 3, the use the horrible emergency stalrs to go one level up ! It is absurd. You feel like you are in a 2stars hotel.
This said, service is impeccable, front desk and concierge as helpful as dedicated.
Last point: valet parking at 40 USD per night is outrageous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt