What a nice hotel. I was going to stay at the Fairmont across the street, but others in my group were at the Hyatt so I stayed too. I was not sure I was making a good choice but was delighted that I did decide to stay there. I had a one bedroom suite with everything I could need (well, no ironing board/iron but they surely would have brought one.)
The room was gorgeous, elegant and comfortable. The room service was great, and the bathroom was large, sleek and very European. Rainfall shower, well-appointed; all very nice. The flat screen TV spun on a kind of neat "wall" between the bedroom and living area. It was a good solution to a multiple TV room.
The restaurant, Blue Duck Tavern, had a nice open kitchen and great food.
The hotel was not inexpensive, but comparable to the nicest in DC.
VERY nice. Good job, Hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt