2,045 results
All reviewsblue duck tavernle labopark suitetea cellarrain showerbath saltsjunior suitesoaking tubfoggy bottomin room diningroom serviceliving areafour seasonswalk in showerstandard roomluxury hotelgeorgetown area
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I love everything about this hotel--beautifully designed rooms, perfect service-- but for one seemingly unfixable thing: You can practically hear your neighbor breathing through the wall. I've stayed here a couple of times recently and requested room changes when noise was too much, and generally I really am not a complainer. But for such a fancy hotel, it's strange to me that they haven't figured out how to insulate the sound between rooms, especially with beds positioned head-to-head against a wall, as they seem to be. You can hear your neighbor's alarm, conversations, snoring, and phones going off, even when on vibrate. If you're a heavy sleeper, it won't bother you. Otherwise, be warned!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Aside from one rather noisy night, this was a spectacular hotel. We would go again in a heartbeat. If you like walking it is still close enough to all the main attractions, but with the metro station close by, seeing the city is a breeze.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I️ sit here writing this from my tiny tiny room. It’s a standard king. The carpet is old. There is no desk. And the mid 90s decor is giving me the creeps. No help in upgrading or moving to another room.
It’s loud and looks right into the living room of a suite. Their room looks nice. I️ will not stay again.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Park Hyatt Washington! Everyone, from the doormen, to the front desk associates, to the restaurant staff, were so helpful and warm; we loved all the recommendations we received. Our room was simply beautiful and the bathroom was surprisingly elegant, modern but timeless at the same time. We even spotted a celebrity at the end which was such a fun way to end our stay!

Room Tip: We upgraded our room to I believe a junior suite and it was simply lovely! very spacious and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Excellent hotel with exceptional service. We absolutely loved the room, the service, the location...everything was top notch. The restaurant was wonderful, great bar drinks and perfect location to walk everywhere.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business