The madam and I (ok, my wife and two kids’ twins 5 years old) enjoyed three nights in a Congressional suite. We loved the older lobby, wide hallways and crown molding in all the rooms.
Yes the rooms are dated and bathrooms are small but it has character which we love. Beds good, room clean. Room service mediocre, had breakfast ($90 for 4, remember two are kids) two of the days. Food was cold.
I would recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection has been a vibrant social hub in Washington, DC since opening in 1925. Refreshed and contemporary, our historic hotel newly inspires the city for business or pleasure with its premier location on Connecticut Avenue. The Mayflower delights with a timeless luxury found in our sweeping marble lobby, picturesque ballrooms, in-house health club, and luxury-minded guestrooms, offering plush bedding, high-speed wireless internet, and flat screen TV's. Enjoy a culinary delight at our lively American brasserie EDGAR, or step outside to experience the local flavor of Dupont Circle and other nearby attractions. Effortlessly blending historic tradition and modern luxury here in the heart of the nation's capital, The Mayflower Hotel is national treasure not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayflower Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance
- Renaissance Mayflower Hotel
- Mayflower Hotel Dc