The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
  • Breakfast included
US$337
US$257
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$268
US$237
US$194
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$193
US$165
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$195
Travelocity
2,715 results
All reviewsmarriott vacation clubwhite housefarragut north metrobeautiful hotelthe concierge loungeclassic hotelbeautiful lobbydupont circleupgraded to a suitelocation is greatlobby bartwo double bedsmetro stopmini fridgevalet parkingfitness centerdowntown dc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed here this past week for 5 nights. I originally wanted to stay at the JW Marriott, which has always been our go-to hotel in DC, but that was sold out, so I thought I'd give the Mayflower a try. I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Initially I was a bit put off by the location, we prefer to be closer to the National Mall, but with the Metro stop half a block away, it was not that big of a deal. The hotel lobby was very pretty, updated, didn't look it's age at all. The entire staff was exceptionally nice, from the doormen, to the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff. The room was very clean, beds were comfortable and the bathroom was updated and nice. Unlike so many other hotels, the room was very quiet, never heard another person either in adjoining rooms or in the hallway. I personally cannot understand why anyone would say this hotel was "tired", I would completely beg to differ.

I was very happy with our choice in the Mayflower and I will absolutely stay here again on our next trip to DC!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank edwardNsandra
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Our trip was an equal mix of business and pleasure. We received a wonderful greeting from the front desk upon our arrival. Seeing my cane, our front desk clerk kindly changed our room to one with ADA accommodations. Our room was lovely - and the housekeeping & maintenance departments were excellent in addressing small problems - did so quickly and with positive, friendly smiles. The restaurant was a bit of a disappointment, but the hotel is in close proximity to any number of cuisine choices from nearby restaurants and cafes. It's also very close to the Metro - making travel in DC quite reasonably priced. We stayed a week - and I can't imagine staying any other place in DC from now on.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel has a great location, and a downright beautiful lobby. The Edgar, the restaurant / bar in the hotel is nice and the service there is great. But the rooms are a little tired and old. I know it's an old building, and that has its charms, but the rooms have been somewhat neglected. Older furniture, older upholstery, older carpets. Just a little warn down.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Great place, I stayed for a conference overnight. Conference rooms are very clean, staff are very helpful. Lovley decore. Id stay and work here again in a heart beat. I foyer is just a classic and pretty look into Washington D.C.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank susan f
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed four nights. Great location, very nice and helpful staff. Public areas are fine but the rooms need major renovation and up grade. We had booked a further two nights after a trip to New York before we returned to the UK, but cancelled and stayed elsewhere.
Until the rooms are renovated and brought up to standard with safes, proper showers etc we won't be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas_Heward
Mayflower20036, Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for all of your feedback both positive and constructive. We are glad that on the whole you had an enjoyable stay and we hope you will consider staying with us in the future once our renovation is complete (we start late fall!).

Darcy Roberts