I tagged along with my wife who was attending a conference at the hotel. The arrival,check in was quick, polite and helpful. The room was very nice and i was impressed at the amount of electrical outlets and even usb charging plugs available. Od politene odd thing was that there was no hotel book in the room. I have never been in a hotel that did not have what i call "the book of it" available that lists what is available at the hotel, restaurants, amenities etc. We called the desk and they said there was not one but would answer any questions we had. The lobby has a Starbucks and several sitting areas and rooms which were very nice with books and comfy chairs. The valet was a little pricy but since I was in and out of the car a lot it was prompt, friendly and helpful. I ran into the housekeeper that had our room and she was very nice and polite. The doorman reminded my wife of the doorman in the movie "That Thing You Do". He was funny and helpful. Overall a good hotel which looked like it was handling a busy couple of days very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the culture of DC while experiencing true sophistication at Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel. When you arrive at our hotel, you will feel as if you have found a hidden gem amongst everything that makes DC exciting. Award winning restaurants, boutique shopping, CityCenterDC, Verizon Center, Spy Museum, Chinatown, National Portrait Gallery and the world-famous National Mall are all steps from our hotel but will feel worlds away once you experience everything we have to offer. Our newly renovated hotel offers five dining options, including a Starbucks Cafe, a vibrant lounge, an onsite day spa and Vida fitness center. Uncover the best of DC with Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel, a luxury hotel in downtown DC that strikes the perfect balance of style and substance. Our hotel will leave you wondering how you can be so close to the Washington DC Convention Center, CityCenterDC, and Penn Quarter yet feel as if you've found your next great escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc Hotel
- Washington Dc Renaissance