spend 5 days here. a hotel with awesome city view, good service.
attend a wedding in renaissance. the food there is very delicious, we have fish, chicken, steak for meal. the chef told us how he prepared our meal, we deeply feel how much effort he made.
the transportation here is very convenient, you can take shuttle bus to subway station(crystal city)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the culture of DC while experiencing true sophistication at Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel. When you arrive at our hotel in Washington, D.C., you will feel as if you have found a hidden gem amongst everything that makes the area so exciting. Boutique shopping, CityCenterDC, Verizon Center, Spy Museum, Chinatown, National Portrait Gallery and the world-famous National Mall are all steps from our stylish hotel but will feel worlds away once you experience everything we have to offer. Our newly renovated hotel offers five dining options, including a Starbucks Cafe, a vibrant lounge, an onsite day spa and Vida fitness center. Uncover the best of DC with Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel, a luxury hotel in downtown DC that strikes the perfect balance of style and substance. Our hotel will leave you wondering how you can be so close to the Washington DC Convention Center, CityCenterDC, and Penn Quarter yet feel as if you've found your next great escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc Hotel
- Washington Dc Renaissance