Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Pool
The Henley Park Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
Pod DC Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)
  • Pool
1,585 results
All reviewsconvention centeraveda productsthe concierge loungelobby barwhite houseattending a conferenceroom serviceself parkwithin walking distancenational mallstreet noisethe room was nicefew blockshousekeeping staffconvenient locationmetro stopvalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Attention to details from bathroom fixtures to a creation of private spaces to relax or do business the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. My room was incredible with state of art amenities and a home away from home environment. Can't say enough. Just a special hotel that I will definitely come back to. I had great staff help especially Cassie.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Smooth check in, comfortable rooms, nice lobby, close to Metro (about 5 minutes walk), Near China town for eating joints, Cabs easily available for going to Capitol or Union Station or any other place. Would recommend the hotel for both business visitors and family visits. Free Wifi at lobby for all guests. In the room it is on payment basis. There is tea/coffee maker in the room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 nights for national conference and was impressed with staff. They were always helpful and friendly and seemed well trained to help guests make their stay pleasant. Starbucks in the lobby is convenient. Very good gym. In fsct its actually a health club. Got a massage which was terrible and expensive. I really think the masseuse was high. She kept spacing out the whole hour. Also Avoid the bar restaurant if you can. Good service but food was mediocre bordering on just bad. Great location. In fact location and staff made this a 4 instead of a 3. For me a good staff is key to a good business/conference hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed 1 night with my family. The staff was beyond nice & very helpful. The location was great! Easy walk to DuPont Circle, Monument Square & Georgetown. Our room was a little small, but extremely clean. The only downfall for the stay was the $50 valley parking fee.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2014

omg..omg...omg...this hotel is the bomb diggety, lol..from the lobby to the room amazing..I fell in love with this place on sight..the lobby smelled sooo good I could just sit there and inhale all day. The valet parking is a little pricey $42 a night but there is a lot directly across the street. Our room was amazing..very chic and contemporary which I love...chrome and dark wood is my fave..the bed was a 10, I had to force myself to get up, lol...I booked this thru priceline for $100 night...I was a little nervous because I couldn't see what I was getting to after I booked...it was a pleasant surprise...I also love the area, everything in walking distance...We ate at Cuba Libre, City Tap House, and Georgia Brown's..on our last day we had the breakfast buffet in the hotel..delish...the best weekend I had in awhile and it was my anniversary to boot...

Room Tip: request room on high floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple