Capital Hilton
Marriott Hotels
US$337
US$257
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$418
US$503
US$458
The Watergate
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$263
US$246
US$126
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$191
US$165
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$195
3,328 results
All reviewsthe executive loungewhite housegreat locationtwo blockshilton honorsk streetjunior suitecorner roomfitness centervalet parkinglobby barper daystreet noisedowntown dcnational mallsight seeingwashington monument
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Great location! Two blocks from the North Side of the White House, great restuarants and a very safe centralized area of the city. It was my first staying at this hotel and I was very pleased. It's a beautiful hotel, the guest rooms are very nice and accommodating, and the service was top notch. I would recommond this hotel.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Like Lynne below, I also attended the advocacy summit located in this hotel. The check in process was easy, and my room was ready within half an hour of my arrival. The room itself was nice, though not always easy to navigate. The vending machine on my floor didn't work, so I had to go to the next floor up if I wanted anything. The location is nice, but the biggest problem with this hotel is that they are not disability friendly. Food allergies were not handled well, with gluten free muffins being served next to 'regular' breads and causing all sorts of contamination! I was very sick to my stomach due to this. The GF lunches were also just set out for all to grab, without being guarded or marked as reserved for the people who notified the summit that we had allergies - meaning when I came down for lunch the hotel had nothing they could give me for a lunch they were supposed to provide!! Myself and another person had to go out to lunch due to this, instead of resting up and preparing for summit activities. Dinner at least was well marked - but still not separated and I still became sick to my stomach. Many of the things set up at the hotel itself seemed to not be focused too much on being helpful to those with disabilities. The only people that were really helpful for me were the doormen and the bellmen. Being close to the White House was nice, but with a lumpy bed my joints weren't having it. The biggest plus is that the tub was at least big so I could soak. A hot tub or pool would've been nice though.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GregIBrown, General Manager at Capital Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

We are so sorry for all of the inconveniences you encountered during your time with us. If you would please contact us directly, we will be more than happy to further assist you in regards to your review.

Regards,

Greg Brown

Reviewed 2 April 2014

the hotel and accommodations were old and not fitting of the Hilton Brand. The hotel needs to update the corridors and rooms. The bathroom amenities were of poor quality and the bathroom itself was very small

Reviewed 31 March 2014

When we booked this room we didn't realize how close it was to the White House. Imagine our surprise when discovered we were only a block and a half away! We immediately took my grandson for a walk to check it out. Oh, and the beds were super comfortable too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

To pay 319 a night for a room plus 50 dollars for tax you expect a good room. It was small. The bathroom was extremely small. The bed was lumpy. I will never come back here again. The location is perfect to see the White House. Staff is very helpful

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank stentdoc
GregIBrown, General Manager at Capital Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on-property experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.