Kimpton Carlyle Hotel
US$503
US$458
The Watergate
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$343
US$303
  • Breakfast included
US$187
US$412
US$389
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$499
US$278
Agoda.com
US$346
US$265
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$254
Travelocity
2,263 results
All reviewsdupont circledog parkmemory foamnew hampshiresmall kitchenettekeurig coffee makeru streetcorner roomnice neighborhoodwine hourstreet parkingsafe neighborhoodfew blocksfront desk staffembassy rowsitting areabeds were very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have been staying on and off at the Carlyle Suites for business for the past few months. Being here has made my stay in DC a great experience. The staff if kind and helpful, the rooms are large and livable, and the location is great in DuPont Circle, with many wonderful restaurants just a short walk away.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BJR724
Simon A, Front Office Manager at Kimpton Carlyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Hello BJR724,
Thank you so much for your five star review. We thank you for being Loyal to Carlyle and let me know if there is anything you will prefer on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Sincerely, Simon Attagba, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I can tell that this place was really really nice as soon my boyfriend and I got there *Michelle *&*Liz Ann*they took care of us . she (Michelle) was so nice and patient! Because we started askin about directions and places to go and she took her time to tell us where we should go. We definitely coming back!!!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear iko1087
Thank you for taking the time to write this five star review about the hotel and especially mentioning the staff that went above and beyond to make sure your stay is memorable.
This is the kind of service we are after and I am happy to hear that we met this goal with you.
Michelle and Lizann were very happy to see your review and we are all excited to welcoming you back on your next trip. Best Wishes! Simon Attagba, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I researched trip advisor before booking and chose Carlyle Suites based on it's location and reviews. My wife, son and I stayed for 4 nights in April whilst on vacation. We liked the hotel. First impressions were good, the room was a good size and had a kitchenette (not that my wife wanted to use it!)

The hotel's proximity to DuPont Circle and the metro was handy, just a 5-10 min walk. In the other direction 14th St is walking distance and it's many restaurants. A local told us about Ted's Bulletin and we had several meals there, lived it.

The room was clean and in good condition. My wife comments that it didn't have a bath which was a disappointment for her. The guest laundry was well fitted out and useful.

We'd stay at the Carlyle again if we return to DC.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Simon F

Dear Simon F,
Thank you for taking the time to write this four star review about us. We know we will get a five star on your next visit. Please be so kind to send me some feedback regarding our service so we can make some adjustments before your next arrival. We look forward to welcoming you back. Best Regards! Simon Attagba, Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Sometimes you get lucky and stumble on some place really special. The Carlyle Suites, near Dupont Circle, is my piece of luck for hotels in Washington. Everything you could ask for: great furnishings and very comfortable bed, well equipped kitchen, large, sunny room, free and easily accessed internet, good work space, separated from nice eating arrangement, and very importantly, a superb staff. After this stay I can't see any reason to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Camera_in_hand2014

Dear Camera_in_hand,
I am so happy to hear that your stay was wonderful and you found us as your piece of luck for hotels in Washington. Now, you know where to stay in DC. We look forward to welcoming you back. Best Wishes, Simon Attagba, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed here for a week whilst on business. The hotel is a fair walk from Dupont Circle. In the vicinity there are reasonable dining options and a supermarket one block away. Staff were courteous yet curt. Hotel offers laundry facilities which came in very useful. Very ordinary experience, nothing to rave about. Rooms are spacious with decent sized bathrooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ahlers

Dear Ahlers,
I am sorry to hear that you had an average experience with us on your recent stay. This is not our standard and we hope you give us another chance to show you our real service. Please send an e-mail on your next visit so I can make sure you have a fantastic stay.
Best Regards! Simon Attagba, Front Office Manager