Stayed at the Beacon Hotel during the AACR conference in Washington, DC. We booked two rooms for our group one suite and a regulars room. Both the rooms were very spacious with lots of room to get together after a long day day. The suite was equip with a refrigerator, stove, microwave, a small dinning table, sofa and a dish washer. The staff did a great job of keeping the rooms clean each and everyday. The staff are very patient because there were several participants asking questions about everything. The following staff needs special recognition for the extra help and support they give us, Solomon Steve and Kingsley. They were always willing to help and very attentive. We had packages sent to the hotel and Kingsley made sure we got every single package even after checking out.The rest of the staff were also. You can not ask for more. Can not say much about the location because we were out most of the day at the convention center. The convention center is very close to the hotle.The hotel offers free wi-fi. There are many restaurants nearby to get a quick lunch. We were very satisfied with the overall experience and will recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks Beacon for an excellent experienced. We will stay here the next time we come to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beacon Hotel creates the perfect setting where guests can "Work, Relax and Play" in an atmosphere that is contemporary, welcoming and elegant. This summer enjoy the benefits of an extraordinary location, from where you can walk to the Smithsonian Museums and Monuments all within an easy walk or short metro ride, walk four blocks to The White House, off "Embassy Row" famous for stunning Diplomatic residences, yet equally convenient to the centers of business of "K Street" and Connecticut Ave. The Walter E Washington Convention Center, The cool restaurants and Night life of Dupont Circle and 14th Street. Two Metro stations are within easy walk. Accommodations include spacious deluxe rooms and our popular "Corporate Quarter Suites" inspired by New York Style studio living, featuring pantries, dining and living areas that complement the lifestyles of our guests with spacious accommodations. Ideal settings whether you are traveling with family, an urban explorer or if you are seeking a romantic escape. The Beacon Bar & Grill presents excellent dining and entertainment options: alfresco dining in season, an elegant dining room, light fare and creative cocktails are featured in season in our Sky-Bar rooftop lounge. Featuring creative American cuisine drawing inspiration from comfort foods, international cuisine and seasonal offerings. Our Saturday and Sunday Champagne Brunch, have been voted amongst the "Top Five" Champagne Brunches in the city for over 10 years running. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacon Hotel And Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Washington Dc
- Beacon Hotel Dc