This hotel gave me the best price in the area. I also stayed at the Best Western "Georgetown" not far away, but I much preferred the Beacon. Clean and quiet, very comfortable, very nice decor and furnishings. Great soap, too! lol. Location is superb, close enough to the subway (Farragut stations) and within walking distance of "The Mall" (just up from the White House). The hotel has a very nice bar / restaurant with specials. I had the half price burger. Great! Lots of restaurants nearby in all directions. Just a few short blocks north is the gay village with a number of restaurants and bars. Also plenty of shopping dispersed in the area. Safe area for walking. You can ask for a free day pass to the YMCA across the street - the Y has a nice pool, work out areas, saunas, etc. Beacon has just a small gym with a few pieces of equipment. Since it was March, the rooftop bar was closed, but I would love to go back and see it in the summer! Front desk staff weren't the friendliest or most helpful, but otherwise it was a great visit! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beacon Hotel creates the perfect setting where guests can "Work, Relax and Play" in an atmosphere that is contemporary, welcoming and elegant. This summer enjoy the benefits of an extraordinary location, from where you can walk to the Smithsonian Museums and Monuments all within an easy walk or short metro ride, walk four blocks to The White House, off "Embassy Row" famous for stunning Diplomatic residences, yet equally convenient to the centers of business of "K Street" and Connecticut Ave. The Walter E Washington Convention Center, The cool restaurants and Night life of Dupont Circle and 14th Street. Two Metro stations are within easy walk. Accommodations include spacious deluxe rooms and our popular "Corporate Quarter Suites" inspired by New York Style studio living, featuring pantries, dining and living areas that complement the lifestyles of our guests with spacious accommodations. Ideal settings whether you are traveling with family, an urban explorer or if you are seeking a romantic escape. The Beacon Bar & Grill presents excellent dining and entertainment options: alfresco dining in season, an elegant dining room, light fare and creative cocktails are featured in season in our Sky-Bar rooftop lounge. Featuring creative American cuisine drawing inspiration from comfort foods, international cuisine and seasonal offerings. Our Saturday and Sunday Champagne Brunch, have been voted amongst the "Top Five" Champagne Brunches in the city for over 10 years running. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacon Hotel And Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Washington Dc
- Beacon Hotel Dc