Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$321
  • Restaurant
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$371
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$395
US$330
  • Breakfast included
US$433
US$355
  • Bar/Lounge
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
US$435
US$412
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$440
  • Pool
US$460
US$360
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$492
US$470
  • Room Service
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$630
US$464
US$413
  • Pool
1,385 results
All reviewsdupont circlewhite housenational geographic museumrooftop barfront desk staffroom keyking suitefew blocksbusiness centervalet parkingconvenient locationwhole foodsmetro stationbrunchkitchenettedishwasherfarragut
Reviewed 16 June 2014

W-e-e-l-l-l.........

This hotel was a terrific bargain, but it's hardly glamorous. You get what you pay for, and a bit more. The room was clean, though small. Noise bled through the walls a bit, too. Hallways were brightly lit and the staff friendly enough.

So what was the issue? It was a "blah" hotel. Not a lot of personality. To be fair, my friends and I weren't in the rooms for huge amounts of time, and everything was clean. Bathroom was very nice, as well. We didn't eat in the restaurants here, though the outside patio seemed very nice. WARNING: avoid the rooftop bar......completely overpriced, loud, and not terribly relaxing.

The hotel's location is terrific if you want to be in the Dupont Circle area, and the Metro isn't a very far walk.

I don't want to sound negative, because everything was fine, it just didn't have anything that made it stand out. For the price, ABSOLUTELY.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms near the elevator; there's some sound from them and you can hear it in the room. It didn't bother me, but if you're REALLY sensitive to noise, you've been warned!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank JAS576
SteveRipai, Front Office Manager at Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We booked this hotel on the recommendation of a good friend. She was on point. People are really friendly. It was the perfect place to stay. Location was close to everything, restaurant, nightlife, White House and more. The rooms we had was connecting. It was clean and one of the room had a kitchen with two beds. The hotel have valet parking only for $37.00 a day. Internet was free and you get a discount in the restaurant for staying in the hotel. Overall a very good experience. The staff were helpful and caring.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank TEvans25
SteveRipai, Manager at Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

We truly appreciate your kind appraisal and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We spent 4 nights in what they call a Corporate Junior suite and it was fine. However, after checking out and on our flight back to Toronto, I realized that I had left my cell phone plugged in to charge and had left it in the room. Thank goodness, it was an old cell phone that I was going to replace in the next few months. As soon as we arrived home, I called and spoke to the front desk woman who said she would check with housekeeping and call me back. She said she would Fedex it to me if they found it. Several days went by and no call and nothing in the mail so I called again and asked to speak to the manager. What I got was the voice mail of the Assistant Manager. He actually called two days later and said he would call back with some information as to whether it had been found. That was the last communication from the Beacon and the last time we stay there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Ellie41Toronto
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel was great and the location and price was also great. I came down with a group of people and one of the fridges was broken and not working, it wasn't in my room and not sure if it was ever reported, but this wasn't the reason for my poor rating.. My problem didn't happen until I tried getting my car from valet. You pay $37 a night to park and had to wait 45 minutes to get my car out. Were they busy...nope. I had to ask the valet 3 times where was my car and they kept saying it was coming. When I asked the front desk they offered little help to no help. It is always the last impression that sticks with the guests and this stuck in and I will never visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a weekend stay at the Beacon..., outside of the location, everything else was left to be desired.

Room wasn't ready at check in, room wasn't as advertised, wasn't offered any sort of accommodation or make up (will be calling corporate tomorrow) there were holes in the wall in the room, room was verrrry small and cramped.

Front desk staff were humorous and polite, but didn't really solve any main concerns we had.

The rooftop bar was nice...., but that's about it

• Stayed: June 2014