My Fiancé and I spent a weekend at The Jefferson in DC during August. The Hotel has been beautifully renovated while still maintaining some of the great classic features. The room was clean and chic. The really fabulous thing about the hotel was the staff. We became engaged while at the hotel, and the whole staff made sure to make our evening extra special! They called the restaurant we were going to (a greek place called Kelari) to let them know we were coming and make sure they took great care of us! The dinner was great at Kelari, and when we returned, Nora, from the front desk, had a lovely note and surprise waiting for us! Also, the breakfast here is gorgeous, loved the lemon ricotta pancakes!This hotel is beautiful with a great caring staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc