My wife spent many hours researching potential hotels in Washington, D.C. where we might stay during the Christmas holidays (24th-27th). She chose The Jefferson - and we were both so happy with every aspect of our stay.
Our room was absolutely beautiful and we had a great view of the Washington Monument from our bedroom window. Christmas Eve dinner at Plume was outstanding - from the meal itself, to the service and to the incredible ambiance created by the beautiful Christmas decorations. All of the staff went out of their way to make our stay a special one and we so appreciate their treating us as though we were "family."
We look forward to many more stays at The Jefferson when we want to visit nearby family -- or just for a special getaway vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc