This is the extra-special hotel experience discerning people have in mind when they seek lodgings that offer luxury, comfort, privacy, elegance and an attentive staff. You can't do better when you stay in D.C. than The Jefferson. Everything -- and I mean everything -- was what you hope your home away from home could be could be when you travel. From the moment we arrived at The Jefferson after a long cross-country flight to D.C., my wife and I were treated like royalty during our entire stay. It doesn't get much better than that. We so much enjoyed our stay that my wife and I regretted having to leave when it was time for our check-out date. Now, how often do you hear those comments about an hotel experience? Hands down, this is our preferred hotel when we next travel to D.C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc