We stayed here for our Daughters graduation from The George Washington University.
This is a wonderful hotel in a great location. The hotel has the feel and ambiance of a private club. Everything was spotlessly clean. The beds were unbelievably comfortable. I've never stayed at a hotel that had more bottled water provided at no charge to the guest. I feel the heart and soul of a hotel is the people that work there. Here The Jefferson set itself apart with some of the nicest people you can find. On our arrival I was greeted by Amil who I believe is the longest serving member of the staff and a great guy. Next on to the ladies at the front desk. They were warm, friendly and very helpful. I've included a photo of them as well as the the valets that work the front who were equally as great. We'll be back. Thanks for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc