From the moment we arrived, I was sure they staff had confused us for some VIP guests as the service was absolutely spectacular! They anticipated every need we could want, and truly made us feel like royalty. The room was amazing with views of the Washington Monument. The suite was absolutely phenomenal and I was considering declaring squatters rights so we didn't have to leave! I highly recommend the french toast for breakfast, and lunch was also delicious. From here on out, this is the hotel I will measure all other hotels to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc