We just spent 3 fabulous nights at the Jefferson. The hotel staff is friendly and accommodating, but what makes the hotel so special are the absolutely charming and gracious rooms. We stayed in a suite with a beautiful foyer, sitting room, bedroom and spacious bathroom. The attention to detail is so pervasive. You feel like you are staying in the loveliest of residences. We just can't say enough positive things about this hotel. We've stayed at other five star D.C. hotels like the Four Seasons, Ritz, Mandarin and St. Regis (see my review for this awful property in desperate need of renovations), and the Jefferson tops them all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc