We stayed at the Jefferson from July 20-23 and we thought it was amazing. The staff was very friendly and willing to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
Pros: accommodating staff, wonderful food (truly), clean room with amazing shower.
Cons: $45 a night parking fee, food is wonderful but expect to pay a good deal (breakfast was close to $70 w tip), not every room has a view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc