The Jefferson is a lovely historic hotel. The rooms are very nice with huge bathrooms. The hotel staff was top rate,very helpful in giving you tips about where to go and what to see. It was our first visit to DC so we had no idea where to go,but the concierge gave great recommendations for dinners in the area. The bellmen were very attentive, they even had a house car that took us to the White House the morning of our tour. Everything was first rate at this hotel. Loved the experience and can't wait to have the opportunity to go back and visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence including the Michelin starred Plume and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc