We got a terrific rate at this perfectly ordered, newly remodeled hotel in Downtown DC. We wanted one room for our family of 4 which means 2 Queens: check. We wanted tidy high end touches: check. We wanted tasty and healthy food choice available for breakfast and dinner: check. The staff were all friendly and helpful. We are definitely coming back.
What we didn't prioritize was huge rooms, and ours was just right, maybe a smidge small, but definitely fair for the room price. We care more about quality than square footage. Also, the hotel is just a little further from the mall, Metro and Dupont Circle than we liked for the hot Memorial Day weekend, but again not a deal breaker given the quality of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc