The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$399
US$321
  • Restaurant
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$371
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$395
US$330
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$433
US$355
  • Bar/Lounge
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$437
US$412
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$440
  • Pool
US$460
US$360
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$492
US$470
  • Room Service
US$464
US$413
  • Pool
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$630
2,432 results
All reviewsrural societywhite housenice hotelroom servicefew blocksmini barwithin walking distancecoffee makerhotel restaurantluxury hotelsight seeingnational mallking bedfitness centervalet parkingdupont circlemetro station
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed at the Loews Madison arriving on a rainy day. I was totally impressed by the staff. When I arrived the doorman took the umbrella and helped us with the luggage. The service was excellent throughout and the room was spotless. Saad was very helpful and went out of his way to make our stay a memorable one. I will definitely stay here again when I am next in DC and I highly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tim D
GMLoews, Social Media Manager at The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear Tim D,
Yes, please do come back!! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are thrilled to know you experienced excellent service, from your rainy entry to getting tips to enjoy your trip from our front desk and concierge team. It’s always our goal for guests to leave with great memories, and it sounds like this happened for you! Please do come see us again. Thank you for choosing Loews Madison, and for your recommendation for others to stay with us while in Washington, DC.

All the best,
Kallie Cornett

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stayed at Loews for second time and LOVE this hotel. Incredibly helpful staff. Absolutley beautiful atmosphere and decoration. The location is PERFECT
I would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in Washington DC

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
GMLoews, Director of Rooms at The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear LIMOM3,
Thanks very much for your time to review your stay! You loving our hotel as a reflection of our staff’s service, our fantastic location, and our décor and atmosphere, is a superb compliment. I’m delighted you enjoyed so many features of our property and love the hotel! Thank you for choosing Loews Madison, and for recommending us to others. We hope to welcome you back anytime your travels bring you to DC.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I booked a deluxe room at Loews Madison for a 2 night stay in Washington (visiting from London for a wedding) and can honestly say this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in - and I travel ALOT for leisure and business purposes. In fact, I've never even left a review on TripAdvisor before but felt compelled to by my experience at this hotel.

I had requested a room close to one of the suites where a friend was staying and was given a room on the same floor which was perfect. The room itself was great value for money in terms of space and facilities and the hotel overall was beautiful and clean. The location was also ideal, a short taxi or short-ish walk to the Whitehouse, Lincoln Memorial, Verizon Centre and other places we visited over the couple of days in town.

The staff, however, is what sets this hotel apart! Every member of staff from cleaners through to waiters and management were the friendliest, loveliest and most helpful people I've ever experienced at a hotel, without being overbearing. They couldn't do enough to make sure our stay was a great one and it really made a difference.

Thank you so much for a great weekend and if you are considering this hotel, book!!! I have even suggested my parents book a trip to Washington just to stay here.

Room Tip: Don't worry about which room you get, mine was one of the most basic and it was absolutely stunning and lots of room. The safe was free and there was a hair dryer and all the toiletries you need. The view was of the courtyard of the hotel though, so if you like views make sure you request one! If budget is no issue, book the washington presential suite, where my friend got married, because it's to die for.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah C
GMLoews, Social Media Manager at The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear Sarah C,
Wow, thank you so much for the incredibly kind words about the Loews Madison Hotel!! We are so thrilled by how much you enjoyed your stay, and that we could help make a great weekend while you were in town for your friend’s wedding. It is the best compliment to know our staff’s service and overall genuine care for the quality of your stay made a lasting impression – so much so that this is your first TripAdvisor review! I’m so happy you enjoyed your room and our very central location for exploring all of DC’s treasures. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback. It would be our pleasure to welcome you – and your parents – to the Loews Madison Hotel anytime you travel to DC!

Kallie Cornett

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed at the Loews Madison for a business meeting last week, and wanted to rave about the staff!
I had a great stay, but what happened after my stay was even more telling.
I forgot my dobb kit that holds all of my shampoos, soaps and contact lens stuff hanging on the back of the bathroom door.
I called the night I got home as I unpacked and realized that I left it, and spoke to Naveen, the evening manager. He was incredibly professional and helpful and let me know he would follow up with the housekeeping manager the next morning.
As promised, the next morning Rasheeda (I may be off on the spelling) called to tell me she found it and would send it out the next day.
Naveen called later that afternoon to confirm this as well.
I cannot thank Naveen and Rasheeda for their help and professionalism...it is very much appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Lauren T.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GMLoews, Director of Rooms at The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Lauren T,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us this great feedback. I’m so happy our team members were able to help you so quickly and with such professionalism. There’s really no higher compliment than to know the service we provided you, driven by our staff’s genuine care for our guests, made a lasting impression. I will pass on your very kind words to both the employees who helped you, and thank you for remembering them! I’m happy you had a great stay, and please know how much we appreciate you choosing the Loews Madison in DC. I hope we have the chance to welcome you again soon, for business or for pleasure.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We have been staying at this hotel for most of the last decade on quarterly trips to DC for business meetings. We have watched some changes over the years, and it keeps improving. The rooms have improved with regard to style updates and comfort. One of the best aspects though is the location. From here, walking to the White House and Mall/Smithsonian area is well within reach at 10-15 minutes. Also, heading in the opposite direction, the restaurants, shopping and beautiful historic homes of Logan Circle neighborhood are close. The metro is a couple of blocks away, which is convenient. The only downer is that we have never had a room with a decent view of anything. We always seem to end up looking to the rear, which is like an alley or dumpster/service area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
GMLoews, Director of Rooms at The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear KelekeWahine,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It’s an honor to hear we’ve been a destination for you for nearly 10 years during your business travels to D.C. – thank you for choosing Loews Madison. We have worked diligently to improve our property, as Loews strives to provide a supremely comfortable and beautiful setting, so thank you for noticing! I also appreciate you noting our central location, convenient for walking to many attractions like the White House, as well as 14th Street’s culinary offerings, Metro lines and more. I’m happy you enjoy so many aspects of our property and hope we can communicate before your next stay to discuss your room preference. We do have interior and exterior facing rooms, and we recommend anyone looking for a street view book an exterior facing room. I will reach out to you directly to get details for your next stay.

We’d love the opportunity to ensure you have many fantastic stays in the future, and we so appreciate your loyalty to Loews Madison. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!