While it lacks some of the amenities of larger hotels the Madison has well appointed comfortable rooms and helpful staff. The rooms have well stocked mini-bars but there is no gift shop or ice and vending machines (ice is available from room service). The PostScript restaurant has a limited menu and the food is very good with reasonable prices but be warned that a small glass of OJ with breakfast is $6 .Another breakfast option is a Caribou Coffee across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc