Stayed for 4 nights recently. Terrible wood burning smell in room and cigarette smell throught the vents when we returned in the evenings to sleep. Fire drill went off at 6:45 am. Bathroom sinks had mold and filthy scum under rim, although they were cleaned after I informed the staff. No basic amenities like water or tea available. We asked the concierge to book tickets for Spy museum and was told we didn't need to. The meals were good. Door staff were very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated retreat with historic charm, The Madison, a Hilton Hotel is just steps from K Street, and only blocks from the White House, the city’s convention center and two Metro stations. Walk to Dupont Circle and McPherson Square. This heart-of-downtown location makes the hotel convenient for sightseeing, conferences and business. We are five miles from Washington National Airport. Our service-centered hotel boasts PostScript Restaurant and Lounge, fabulous event space for up to 500, a sauna and steam room in the health club, and some suites with balconies. We are also family- and pet-friendly. Each guest room, suite and accessible accommodation has free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and comfy bathrobe. On higher floors, our suites offer free premium-plus WiFi, a coffeemaker and a sofa bed in the living area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc