The old vanguard of DC hotels is needing some love. They've recently done some lipstick level repairs/refreshments that go a long way. But some key areas of feedback:
1) Staffing here is inadequate --- during key times, waiting at the front desk can be really tough.
2) Repairs are handled poorly. My tub drained slowly and my toilet ran. It took 3 visits to get the toilet fixed, and the parts from the tub were left. (Removed during visit #3)
3) Valet is not closely monitored. They're not Hilton employees and it shows. They were hard to find, my keys were left in the car and it was left unattended. Crazy!
Location here works - it's 3 blocks (uphill, just an FYI, nothing crazy) from the Dupont Circle Metro stop. Easy access to Maryland as a straight shot up CT Ave. Internet worked quite well too.
If you get a good rate, it's worth it. At $250+ I'd find another hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Washington Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Hilton Hotel Washington Dc
- Hilton Hotel Washington Dc
- Hilton Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hilton