“Dulles outlet is a lifesaver!”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #486 of 3,228 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Columbia, Maryland
“Dulles outlet is a lifesaver!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Let me start by saying that I'm not a big sandwich person. But on my last trip overseas, it was such a treat to grab a mediterranean sandwich and still have 1/2 of it left when I was stuck for 10 hours in transit at an airport in the middle east. it tasted great even after a 11 hour flight! I'll definitely be going back for a sandwich on my next overseas trip.

Visited February 2014

• Finnish first
Huntsville, Alabama
“Impressive ”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

First timer, stopped in for a quick bite. Where method is similar to Quiznoes but 100 times tastier. Glad I have it try, I got the Italian and it was awesome!! I highly recommend. The staff was polite band helpful

Sydney, Australia
“Amazing sandwiches”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Since coming to Washington I have eaten here for lunch every day, awesome sandwiches and shakes and quite cheap too. The staff are also really friendly and helpful

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great unexpected little lunch place!”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We took kids here, they loved it and so did we. Cute sandwiches ~ the kids liked the 'pizza sandwich' of course. We had their regular little sandwiches. This place was a welcome change for cute little lunch with the kids. Great location, right downtown.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Szana H
Cobleskill, New York
“Always satisfies”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

i don't have a Potbelly where I live, so I always am delighted to find one when I am travelling. As always, the food was fantastic and the service was great.

Visited November 2013