“Go elsewhere .”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Casual 24 hour dining specializing in breakfast! If You're Hungry, We're Open! Steak and Eggs! Hamburgers, Funnel Cake fries, Vegetarian and Gluten Free options avail at all times.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After ordering, it took 45+ minutes to get our food. Place wasn’t that busy waitress never told us regarding the delay. I had to ask after 30+ minutes, only to receive a shrug. Almost walked out, but our order arrived. Maybe it was the inordinate amount of time, but the food was barely adequate. Will never return. If you want to wait and wait, be my guest. Highly overrated. If I could I’ve a half star In would in a heartbeat

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Forget your fancy “already famous” hummus at the Israeli-Sababa on Ct. Forget the nearby tired and jaded Sushi joints.
The place to go for honest food in DC is plain old Steam-n-Egg
‘Nuff said

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband went there for a good breakfast and it was really good. He got the philly cheese steak omelette and I got blueberry pancakes eggs and hasbrown. It was a lot of food and so delicious. I wish they had this place in New Jersey. I recommend this place if you want a good breakfast. The only bad part about this place is there is not enough seating or parking.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Hearty portion of no nonsense steaks and eggs and toasts and harsh browns..... Any breakfast foods or that matter.
Now they have umbrellas for shade. Great.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Restaurant has outside seating as well as counter seating inside. I got the corned beef hash and eggs and my husband got 2 of the breakfast sandwiches. We were both very satisfied with the service and food. We even went back a couple days later! Definitely should try this restaurant for a good meal.