“Very nice and clean facility” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Alexander City

Hampton Inn Alexander City
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Alexander City
Memphis, Tennessee
“Very nice and clean facility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Very clean hotel. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Quiet. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend if staying in the Alexander City area. There are several fast food restaurants nearby and a Ruby Tuesdays. Our son lives nearby so we will be returning to stay here on future visits.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Green Cove Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Being a diamond member due to traveling for business, I am becoming frustrated at the number of Hampton's that their business center is sub-par with many of the computers not even having the basic Microsoft Office Suite. This trip, as all my others, I use Word and Excel both to print various documents. The business center at this particular hotel had neither. I informed the manger of my situation. At this point she offered for me to use her computer to print my documents. She informed me of the time she was leaving and that if I needed to print further documents she would let the evening staff know and would leave her office open for me. As with a lot of Hampton's this is becoming a standard to ask the manager but at this particular location she ensured I was fully taken care of. All other aspects relating to this Hampton was top notch. I was pleasantly greeted by all members of the hotel staff. I will definitely stay here again if in the area!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Alexander City, AL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent value for the money. Hotel manager was extremely accommodating. Would stay again and recommend to friends. Location was excellent to where we were participating in Golf tournament. Only down side was there were not a lot of restaurant choices in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Alexander City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed before my FERC inspection somewhat in the area, before I traveled to several different other areas. My room was ready for my when I arrived alot earlier than expected (1pm). I was palnning to just eat my lunch in the dining area and the clerk if if I had reservation or was I waiting for someone. She checked my reservation and got me into my room within a few minutes. Awesome of her and I can't remember her name to quote better. Very helpful, hen she called to make sure that my room was okay about 15-20 minutes later.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Marietta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Lobby was very clean! Room was very clean! Breakfast wasn't great, but it was complimentary. Room noise was noticeable. I could hear the conversation of a guy on his cell phone in the hall about three rooms down.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Platte City, Missouri, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

For the price, military rate + tax was just over $100, this hotel just did not "measure up" against comparable hotels from another major chain. There was not a refrigerator or microwave in the room, something that is standard with most hotels in this same category. There was only a shower, no tub, and the shower head was so high I couldn't reach it to adjust the spray. After driving all day I like the option of relaxing in a nice hot bathtub. I had to change rooms because the TV would not work. The desk clerk was very helpful and even came up to help me switch rooms. He informed me they'd had trouble with several of the tv's not working. In my second room the door would stick so I had to either kick it with my foot or bump it with my hip to get in my room.
The bed was comfortable and the room was clean, but just missing some extras offered by the competition.....especially when charging $10-$15 more.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Maryville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was a great stay. The hotel grounds, rooms and public areas were in A + shape. The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating The buffet breakfast was very good and clean. Enjoyed ithe front porch rocking chairs

Room Tip: It was busy when were there but was very quiet