“Home Away From Home”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andalusia
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Andalusia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stay in this HI Express on a regular basis due to business travel. Everyone here treats me like family. The managers (Kim and Dianne) go out of their way to speak to me and make sure all is well. When I have to change my reservations from time to time they make it simple. Zack, the front desk manager, is always cheerful and makes me feel welcome every time. Zack always calls my room to make sure all is well, and he usually checks to be sure my next reservation is in order. As you can tell, I really like this HI Express and heartily recommend it.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Annually we stay here at Holiday Inn Express. Beds are cozy and comfy. Rooms always clean. The staff, Zach, is always greeting you with a smile and is happy you came. If you are visiting family, passing through the area or on business, stay the night or week at Holiday Inn Express!

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stay here whenever I visit. Always a fast check in, rooms are always clean, and a very friendly staff. This is my 'go to' hotel in the area. I recommend this property to everyone & will be returning soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Hotel is very clean and friendly. The good were: price of stay off of Hotwire was good, rooms were clean, decent sized free breakfast. The bad: kind of hard bed, thin floors and walls. I would recommend this place, we were traveling and needed some sleep and this was perfect for that.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GDGandTBiggs
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Andalusia is a very small town so your choices are going to be very limited in hotels, restaurants, etc. (Remember, you get what you pay for.) This Holiday Inn Express seemed to be very new. There is a Wal-Mart, CVS, and a few fast food restaurants within a 10 minute drive. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was great. A fast internet connection and very clean room.

Room Tip: You don't have many options in such a small town. Spend a little more and get the King Size roo...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I've stayed at numerous IHG properties over the years, mainly for reliability, generally reasonable rates compared to comparable properties nearby, and to keep my premium status in Priority Club. Holiday Inn Express is predictable. Very few are significantly different, regardless of what part of the country I've visited. Same here in Andalusia, having just visited for my high school homecoming weekend. I found HIEx a little pricier than other chains available in Andalusia, including a couple just a half-mile back toward town, but still worth it.

The included breakfast is adequate, and very convenient especially if you're traveling with children, but hardly anything to rave about.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My family stayed here 3 nights for a baseball tournament. We had a king suite and the room was huge! One of our children slept on the sleeper sofa and we still had plenty of room for an air mattress and all of our other stuff.
Every employee I encountered was pleasant and helpful.
Even though the place was full of kids and our room was near the elevator it was still quiet.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Andalusia
Best Western Opp Inn
11 mi away
Executive Inn Opp
Executive Inn Opp
#2 of 2 in Opp

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andalusia? Share your experiences!