“The best choice in Andalusia!!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andalusia
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Andalusia
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“The best choice in Andalusia!!!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Andalusia several times. It is always very nice, and the employees are very friendly!!! On my previous stay, as soon as I came in, I was greeted by name!! It had been several months since I had visited so I was surprised! But when I come here, I feel at home!!!!

Thanks Zack for making me feel so welcome!!! You guys are the best!!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I stay in this HI Express on a regular basis due to business travel. Everyone here treats me like family. The managers (Kim and Dianne) go out of their way to speak to me and make sure all is well. When I have to change my reservations from time to time they make it simple. Zack, the front desk manager, is always cheerful and makes me feel welcome every time. Zack always calls my room to make sure all is well, and he usually checks to be sure my next reservation is in order. As you can tell, I really like this HI Express and heartily recommend it.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Annually we stay here at Holiday Inn Express. Beds are cozy and comfy. Rooms always clean. The staff, Zach, is always greeting you with a smile and is happy you came. If you are visiting family, passing through the area or on business, stay the night or week at Holiday Inn Express!

Stayed December 2013
Florida
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stay here whenever I visit. Always a fast check in, rooms are always clean, and a very friendly staff. This is my 'go to' hotel in the area. I recommend this property to everyone & will be returning soon.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very clean and friendly. The good were: price of stay off of Hotwire was good, rooms were clean, decent sized free breakfast. The bad: kind of hard bed, thin floors and walls. I would recommend this place, we were traveling and needed some sleep and this was perfect for that.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank GDGandTBiggs
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Andalusia is a very small town so your choices are going to be very limited in hotels, restaurants, etc. (Remember, you get what you pay for.) This Holiday Inn Express seemed to be very new. There is a Wal-Mart, CVS, and a few fast food restaurants within a 10 minute drive. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was great. A fast internet connection and very clean room.

Room Tip: You don't have many options in such a small town. Spend a little more and get the King Size roo...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
south Florida
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I've stayed at numerous IHG properties over the years, mainly for reliability, generally reasonable rates compared to comparable properties nearby, and to keep my premium status in Priority Club. Holiday Inn Express is predictable. Very few are significantly different, regardless of what part of the country I've visited. Same here in Andalusia, having just visited for my high school homecoming weekend. I found HIEx a little pricier than other chains available in Andalusia, including a couple just a half-mile back toward town, but still worth it.

The included breakfast is adequate, and very convenient especially if you're traveling with children, but hardly anything to rave about.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Andalusia
Best Western Opp Inn
#3 of 5 in Andalusia
Executive Inn Opp
Executive Inn Opp
#2 of 2 in Opp

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andalusia? Share your experiences!