“Finally...a nice place to stay in Andalusia”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andalusia
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Andalusia
alabama
“Finally...a nice place to stay in Andalusia”
Reviewed 27 November 2009

Have stayed in a couple of hotels here in Andalusia...some nice but dated...some filthy...This hotel is brand new and has wonderful staff and good breakfast. The beds are comfy, rooms spacious and the bathroom just like home ( but tidier :D ). Will never consider another hotel in Andalusia. The few choices available are FAR behind.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
3 Thank drmomAlabama

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Charlotte
Reviewed 1 November 2009

I was visiting some relatives in Andalusia with my parents and I picked this hotel because I needed a place that had interior hallways and this was the only one that I could find. I was pleased to find that this hotel was new. The staff was friendly and VERY accomodating. The first thing I noticed upon entering my room was that it smelled great...no bad smells at all. My parents and I shared a suite with two queen beds to make the stay more cost effective and we had plenty of room with a couch and desk.
My parents had previously stayed at the Best Western in Andalusia and my mom said that when comparing the free continental breakfasts the only thing she liked better was that the Best Western had a continental breakfast with more variety...she emphasized being able to make your own waffles at the Best Western. Also, the prices at the Holiday Inn are a little higher, but to me it was worth it to have the inside hallways. She also feels that, although the Best Western is a great hotel, the Holiday Inn is defintely cleaner.
Free high speed wire and wireless internet is great and the flat screen TV. The only thing I would have added is a DVD player in the suites. The air conditioning unit gets noisy at night, but I experience this issue at a lot of hotels that I have stayed at.
When I return to Andalusia I will defintitely have the Holiday Inn as my first choice, the Best Western will only be my first choice if I decide to bring my dog along (the Holiday Inn doesn't allow pets).

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank cupcakeguru
Also consider these accommodations in or near Andalusia
Best Western Opp Inn
#3 of 5 in Andalusia
Executive Inn Opp
Executive Inn Opp
#2 of 2 in Opp

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andalusia? Share your experiences!