“Hopefully Improved After Three Years”
Review of Sunset Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Andalusia
Sunset Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Andalusia B&B and Inns
Daphne, AL
“Hopefully Improved After Three Years”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I am writing this review some three years after I stayed at the Sunset Inn so take it for what it's worth. September 2011 was as earlier as I could select. I'm not sure Tripadvisor will accept this review after so long.

Unless this is a different Sunset Inn (I doubt it) you might want to look elswhere. If dirt cheap is your ONLY criteria, this is your place. I think the room with two beds was $40 or less at the time. The room was dirty, smelly, with mold and mildew present, insects and spiders present, and there was some suspect wiring present. I only remember because this place left such an impression on me. When I stayed, there was no Tripadvisor listing for the motel.

The best was when my roommate and I were leaving for a meeting one morning and I'm left holding the door handle as it comes out while the door closes and locks! The person at the front desk seemed clueless as to what to do, but that evening with some assistance, we were able to get in the room and "fix" the door handle.

The location map is a little off as shown here in Tripadvisor. Actual location is 31.2946 / -86.5015.

Maybe the place has been torn down and rebuilt or had a massive remodeling job since I stayed there. The owner can comment on that.

If you want an ultra-cheap stay this might be the place for you. Otherwise, you were warned.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business