“Great service means a lot”
Review of Beef O Brady's

Beef O Brady's
Ranked #24 of 43 Restaurants in Andalusia
Cuisines: American
Description: There are very few good restaurants in Andalusia, AL. This is one of them and I have a review ready to go! Thanks.
Mobile, Alabama
“Great service means a lot”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

WE dined at the Beef O'Brady's in Andalusia, Alabama a few months ago. Although it was on a Sunday, with no adult beverage service available, the wait staff did a wonderful job. The food was quite tasty, came out quickly, and was certainly a great value. Plenty of good food and smiling faces! We'll be back!

• Visited March 2014

Jackson, Mississippi
“Great Place to Hang Out”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Food is very good , lots of seating ,video game room , sports bar atmosphere
Good place to take a date or a client except during game time
Great place to hang out with a group and watch the game
I frequent Beef O Brandy's when I'm in town

• Visited April 2014
Alabama
“Great Staff”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We showed up just before noon with a baseball team and parents. The staff was very nice & patient. Everyone enjoyed their food and the fact that they didn't want to rush us out as soon as we finished eating. We had some time to kill before our next game and had already checked out of our hotel. The boys played in the game room and the parents appreciated a cool & pleasant place to relax before having to return to the heat!

• Visited July 2013
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Bland food, but great service!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I'm not a big fan of Beef's over-all. Have been to the location in Andalusia and the one in Pensacola and it's all your standard packaged, frozen, re-heated restaurant food. I will say EXCELLENT service, though. I once went with my (then) 8 month old who got a little fussy towards the end of our meal, and our server (I hate that I can't remember the young man's name) brought her a small stuffed toy to occupy her while we finished up. Very thoughtful!

Visited February 2013
Newnan, Georgia, USA
“Work-day dinner”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

A staff member greeted us immediately when we walked in and invited us to sit wherever we liked. Our waitress was super-friendly and very attentive. My husband had the fish and chips and said it was good, and I had fish tacos -- also good. For dessert we shared an order of beignets, which were a bit "doughy". Atmosphere and staff rate a "Very Good!", food is good but not exceptional.

Visited April 2013