“Family visit”

Best Western Andalusia Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Andalusia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was not impressed when we got in our room,,, I had fecus in the toilet, dirty towels hanging up, there was soap scum on the sink counter, and hairs in the shower. and garbage in the trash bin. I am not sure if the maid cleaned this room before we got there,, it looked like, it but how do you explain all of this.
I reported it to the gal at the desk and she said oh I will report this, and sorry. and I have had no one contact me on this matter. Nor did I have time to change hotels,,, I didn't expect this from this high end of a hotel. I didn't have time while we were at the hotel to find a mgr, I was busy with family.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have answered enough questions, please. As I told you the bathrooms were under par for what we paid, The far was way too loud and the lighting was not good. I do hope this is enough you are taking up my time. blab For heavens sake what more do you want. I will not stay there again after all this I have to write.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Great place for the business person . Clean , friendly , convenient . Rooms are well maintained , you can tell management is on site .If you are coming to Andalusia to work I highly recommend the Best Western for an economic stay

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2014

After a very challenging drive in severe weather the best western in Andalusia recharged us to continue our journey. We appreciated a clean room and super hospitality after a very difficult travel day. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This hotel has very nice, clean rooms. The bed is very comfortable and and the modern flat screen TV is great.

The hotel also has the new and fresh feeling about it. I would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: I stayed on the back side, second story. The left side if you're facing the hotel. It was very...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Hotel was clean, staff friendly and attentive & good service. Except the mattress was to soft. I have back problems so i needed to use pillows for back support. iIt would be nice if the hotel had firmer mattresses.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The property was in great shape with obvious consistent upkeep. Our room was clean and the beds were exceptional. Also, the HVAC unit worked smoothly with little noise. Our whole family had a good night's sleep. In the morning we had a simple breakfast which brought no complaints from the teenagers. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms face parking lot so request first floor if traveling with a lot luggage
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family