“GOOD QUALITY FOR THE MONEY”

Best Western Andalusia Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Andalusia
Reviewed 23 August 2014

hotel was clean and the staff helpful & pleasant. decent breakfast. the hotel in Andalusia was a perfect location because my family live near by. the only complaint I have was that the mattress was to soft for me to sleep on since I prefer a firmer mattress due to back problems. the a/c worked well and that helped since their was a heat wave of high temps!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

My husband is staying at this hotel for business and has been keeping food in the refrigerator. He had unopened sandwich meat and bread, but when he came back after work, he some of the bread was missing and so was the sandwich meat.
Who knows what they had touched before they touched the food and who knows what else they have taken! Beware if you stay here.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 902MargaritaN
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Very nice office people. This Inn is an older building and they have made the most with they have to work with. In room fridge, microwave, coffee pot, hair dryer, etc. Extra phone in bathroom was a surprise. Bathrooms are small but functional. I would stay with them again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Staff was very understanding and helpful everyone helped when I need it 200 characters is too long for a happy person only angry write more than 200. the stay was great but the survey is the most annoying. this is way too many characters to talk about nothing other than I had a great stay and worked the whole time please limit the minimum amount of characters to 50 thanks

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had driven or was in the car approx 15 hours. It was late and July 4 weekend. I was going to check in at the first motel I could find. I got lucky when I found this Best Western! I parked and my daughter and I went inside. I asked if they had any rooms available with two beds. The attendant stated the only double bed room available was a smoking room. Not my preference but it was late, I was tired. The attendant did give me a slight discount.
The room was fantastic. It smelled a bit of smoke, but the room was clean. The linens were fresh with four pillows on each bed. The bath towels were nice and thick. The bathroom was clean. I saw no mold or mildew on anything. And being on the ground floor was a plus also.
The continental breakfast was very satisfying also. Coffee, milk, juice, gravy, sausage, eggs, fruit, waffle maker, yogurt, biscuits, bagels, mini muffins, French toast and cold cereals. It was very good. The only drawback was the tiny breakfast sitting area.
There was a very nice pool available also. We didn't have time to use it, but it looked clean and clear.
My friend's daughter forgot her toothbrush. I asked at the front desk if they had one. The attendant Samantha got one for my friend. Would I stay at the Best Western again? The answer is yes absolutely! There was Southern Hospility from the moment I walked in until the moment I checked out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2014

so my family and I were traveling from Destin and we decided to drive as far as we could the night of July 4th. We decided to see about the Best Western Andalusia so my mom and I go in and we talk to a lady at the front desk very nice, very helpful. We ask if there was a vacancy for us to stay the night she said yes there is it a a smoking room (we are non-smokers) at that point we didnt care we were just ready to go to bed after being in the car for so long. My mom also asked about discounts because the room was going to be about $80 so my mom showed her AAA and her AARP and we got the room for about $75. So we get to the room (116) and for it being a smoking room it barely smelled like it. When you first walked into the room yes you could tell but before we got into bed I couldnt even tell. It was very nice and very clean. I rate this so high because of the service and the cleanliness OH!!! and who couldnt forget breakfast!!!! the free continental breakfast was the best they had sausage, eggs, sausage gravy, waffle maker, yogurt, cereal. This hotel was absolutely amazing!!! thank you for the wonderful stay!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My family was driving as far as we could toward our beach destination, and decided to stop in Andalusia. Several hotels up to this point was full due to the holiday weekend. I called as we were getting close to see if there was availability for 2 adults and two small children, but there was only two smoking king rooms left. We were so tired and were not having luck with rooms to this point, so we headed there. The night clerk let me check both of these smoking rooms to find which would be the least offensive (we are non-smokers and my son has asthma. To my surprise, either room would have worked fine and the rooms were surprising large! We easily had room for two rollaways. Night clerk was so friendly and accommodating. Breakfast the next morning was a plus as well...sausage, biscuits, waffles, cereal, fruit, toast, pastries, orange juice, apple juice, milk, tea, coffee..all FREE! Great property overall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family