All reviewsexcellent valuepastriesitemscrewpillowsmotel
Reviewed 30 January 2009

Stayed here while visiting family. Got a great rate from calling directly, very happy with that. Very comfortable, no frills hotel. Room was clean and comfortable, great Internet access. Room had fridge, always a plus when traveling with kids. Breakfast was nothing special, a few pastries, a couple of cereal choices, a couple other things, and that's it,

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank BRMom3
Reviewed 13 July 2008

This was a very pleasant surprise. it's one of the better Days Inns I've stayed in.
Starting with my check in this whole stay was a pleasant experience.
The rooms are very large and well appointed. All the furniture is in good shape and they have large flat screen TVs.
The lobby/breakfast area is nice and they do a good breakfast as well.
All of the staff are very friendly and helpful.
At $77.65 (including tax) this is a very nice property that you would easily have to pay more for if it was in a different location.
I would say I could recommend this motel to anybody as there wasn't really any negatives about it.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Ozcfied
Reviewed 22 May 2006

We stayed here for my fathers funeral in a near bu town. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. It really needed some updating though. The bedding had a few tears in it and the walls could have used some new paint. The breakfast was very good and convienent. We did not even look at the pool area due to the LOVEBUG season. The hotel is right beside a little mini mall thing and close to fast food stuff. It was just a plain jane room.

• Stayed: September 2005
1  Thank puppydogeyessc
Reviewed 30 July 2004

Recently my son and and I were visiting relatives in the Andalusia area. Because we have a small dog, the Days Inn was where we chose to stay. Everything was clean and comfortable and the check-in lady was extremely hospitable. She also recommended a great Mexican restaurant that we enjoyed. I plan on staying there again when I visit that area. It is definately one of the better Days Inn.

3  Thank Traveler41091