Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Evergreen Inn(Evergreen)
Quality Inn(Evergreen)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I was in Andalusia, Alabama for business and while driving to find somewhere to eat I saw Comfort Inn. I stopped there first because while I was driving in I saw there are a couple of eating places walking distance. Since I've been driving all day that was a great excuse to get out of the car and stretch my legs. When I went into the hotel, the desk clerk had a smile on her face. She was very friendly and professional. Check in was quick and proficient. I went to my room and was pleasantly surprised that the room was clean. The bed was a dream to sleep in. Very comfortable bed with lots of pillows. The grounds was very clean and I found the pool on my walk. The pool was clean and very nice to sit beside just to relax. It was quiet and got my relaxation before I had to get on the road again the next day. The breakfast was not what I expected. The dining room was clean and the breakfast was much more than a standard continental breakfast. I would recommend anyone to this hotel. I will tell all my business partners about this hotel so if they travel this way they will stop and stay at the Comfort Inn in Andalusia, Alabama.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Between job, family, and obligations...this lady was in serious need of a place to disappear for a few days. I picked a spot on the map where I had never been, and called to ask for a room with a whirlpool tub.
I am SO GLAD that I chose the Comfort Inn in Andalusia, Alabama. The room was very quiet at the very back of the building. The staff was kind and courteous. The continental breakfast was actually better than I had expected. Oh, and the pillows were the most comfortable I had ever encountered.
I divided my time between relaxing in the whirlpool tub and driving around looking for bargains at all the weekend yard sales. It was such fun !
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, especially if you have a need to get away from the routine and let yourself just RELAX !!!

Room Tip: A good place to really "get away from it all".
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stayed here several days while in town on a family reunion. I was a bit concerned with the mixed reviews others had posted but when we checked in around 7pm, we were met by the nicest person I've met in a very long time. She was friendly, funny and super helpful. The room was clean, a bit dated but everything worked. Breakfast was better than we expected. One of our family members had to go to the hospital during our stay; the staff checked on us and made sure we had eveything we needed. They really treated us like family; could not have asked for more. I plan to stay here for all our future trips to Andalusia.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This is the only place I stay when I’m in Andalusia. Rooms are clean, safe parking, staff/management are helpful and friendly. Nice swimming pool, good hot breakfast, and close to all the restaurants. This is what I expect from choice hotels.

Room Tip: loved the jacuzzi suite
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Checked in got the keys, went to the room, turned on the light, GERMAN COCKROACHES RUNNING FOR COVER!!!!!! Picked on up and went to the front desk. I thought that I would be nice about it and wait for everyone to leave the lobby area because I didn't want to make a scene. The women behind the counter denied that they had them and took it as a insult and was rude, so I threw it on the counter and asked her what it was. She then checked me out right away. I didn't want any stowaways in my luggage. One tip for everyone KEEP YOUR LIGHTS ON!!!!!YUK!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family