“Always good with good service”
Review of Betty s Bar-B-Q

Betty s Bar-B-Q
Ranked #27 of 70 Restaurants in Anniston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If ya like bq, this is the place in Anniston to get it. I always get pulled pork with beans and it's always delicious and tender and moist

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a solid eating place. Still has good bar be que, and it reminds me of the years spent in Anniston. Miss going between here and Goal Post and Dad's for the best meat eating around. Oh, and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Betty's BBQ is by far the best BBQ in Anniston, AL! Their sides are excellent as well. Be sure to finish your meal with their out of this world lemon icebox pie or apple sticks!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were traveling home from Atlanta and because usually the food is really good we made the detour off i20. This was on a rainy Friday a couple of weeks ago. We were seated right away as we were only about ten customers at the time. Our server came over about 15 min later. She seemed a limitless rude and seemed to be in a hurry to get thru our order. Our drinks took another ten min and our food, and I was timing ths took 24 min. This was a bque sandwich,fries and a bque plate for my husband. The fries tasted like they had been cooked in old oil and the bque meat was tough. We won't be making that detour again with so many resteraunts at the Oxford exits.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

When I am visiting friends, I always go to Betty's for the best fried catfish in town. I cannot eat greasy food because of my acid reflux but Betty fries her catfish so well, that it is not greasy. it is just crispy and melts in your mouth. In fact, I am not a big catfish fan, so the only time I eat it is when I go to Betty's once a year while I am visiting Anniston. The servers are always friendly and helpful. I have never had a bad experience eating at Betty's in the last 24 years!