“Love it!”

Dining options: Takeout
anniston,AL
“Love it!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been going to House Of Chen for years and we love it! The food is delicoious, the staff is amazing and prices are good, especially the lunch menu!

• Visited April 2013

Jacksonville, Alabama
“Average but still good”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Used to visit this restaurant alot several years ago with my church crowd.... I have no complaints on the food, but it's not knock-your-socks-off either. Typical Chinese food.

Alabama
“Fun to share”
Reviewed 30 June 2012

We've been eating here for years, probably since they opened. It's always been a treat for us. Whether we go there to eat or get take out, it's always excellent! Husband and I usually share because they give you so much food. We have our favorites though and always have to get egg rolls! YUM!

• Visited June 2012
Anniston, Alabama, United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I've lived all over the USA and Chen has some of the best Chinese food I have eaten. I grew up on the East coast and have been eating Chinese food my entire life. Their Eggrolls are unbeatable.

Visited May 2012
“Good Chinese for the area”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

It is not the best Chinese I have ever had but for the area it is very good. The price is good. The restaurant could use some updating.

Visited November 2011