“In a word..dirty!”
Review of Lenlock Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Anniston
Lenlock Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Anniston B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 August 2006

We arrived late from Little Rock, Arkansas. I had contacted them by phone after I made my reservation to let them know that I would be arriving late and didn't want to lose my room (king bed). They assured me they would have my room and said it was not a problem. When we arrived at 1:00am they did not have the room I reserved but offered a different room instead (two double beds). Since it was so late, unfortunately, I accepted. The room was filthy. There was what appeared to be lipstick stains on one of the pillow cases. All of the pillows and sheets on both beds were dirty. One of the pillows even had the stuffing coming out of it. There were ring stains from drinks on the nightstand and no remote for the tv. The next morning we found a live roach in the nightstand drawer. It was disgusting. I am very disappointed in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank jessawun

A TripAdvisor Member
topeka kansas
Reviewed 3 May 2006

we drove there from kansas with an online reservation for three days for the 4/06 talladega race. we purchased the rooms two months in advance when we arrived there the said they new nothing about any reservation for us. also they were very roud and never offered to help in anyway. you would think they would letyou know a week or
so ahead .
thanks for nothing

jerry godfrey

Stayed: April 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 March 2006

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! It was dirty and the people that ran this hotel were unable to assist me with a resolution! The bathtub had a ring around it the day we checked in. We had to ask for clean towels. The carpet looked to be many years old. It was just awful. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to ANYONE.

Stayed: October 2005