“Diner beware.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The food was fine but overpriced. The problem with this restaurant was the profanity and lewdness used by cook when we complained. I would be very careful when visiting this restaurant as they can be very volatile. My family and many I have spoken with about my experience will never frequent this restaurant again.

6  Thank GMT2014

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Damn Yankees in Anniston is one of our favorites. It offers a cash discount so bring cash. We love the soups (white bean over rice) and don't miss out on the Oysters. It's a little noisy, but a great spot just the same. Has some great entertainment late.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

When you walk in, Damn Yankees is deceiving. It looks like a pretty good downtown bar with a stage for some live music. It doesn't look like a place you would get excellent food. What a surprise. The drink specials were very reasonable, and the menu is quite extensive. I settled on the Santa Fe quesadillas and my husband ordered the stuffed pork chop. Both were very wood and the portions were enormous. We could have spilt one of them and had some left over. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Food was very good. For an appetizer I had Cajun oysters on half shell. These were really good. For main course I got the special that was steak with cheese grilled in then deep fried. Came with a side of pasta and grilled vegetables that was very good. Had dessert of baked apples with ice cream caramel and cinnamon. Dessert was okay. My friends each enjoyed their meals. One got bison steak the other got seafood and pasta. service was great. A little pricey but portions were huge.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

The food was edible - that's it. Food was over cooked and way too expensive. The wait staff was friendly. The owner was friendly to is but degrading to our waitress in front of us! I will never eat there again! Very disappointed.

5  Thank DKM08