“Great food, don't pass this place by”
Review of Covalli's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Covalli's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
“Great food, don't pass this place by”
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Pasta Georgio is great, service is top notch. Great place small quant little restaurant with a laid back atmosphere

• Visited June 2013

Alabama
“A little bit of Italy, with sweet tea”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I just moved here after living in Germany for six years. I was really starting to miss good Italan food and then I found Covalli's. Don't let the look of the place fool you! I think it used to be a Pizza Hut, but from the minute you walk in, you can smell the difference. Well cooked sauces, calzones, huge portions and a good house red. Even if you go early for dinner, expect to wait for a table.

Visited April 2013
Anniston, Alabama
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I have eaten at this place on more than one occasion and have never been disappointed ,except when you have to wait on a table.But then the wait is well worth it.The pasta is outstanding and the smells from the kitchen are out of this world.The service is great and if you have an issue with your order Gloria the owner is on site to help,but that is rare.
This restaurant won Taste of Calhoun County and business has taken off.But try this for yourself you will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great Find”
Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

I am so glad Trip Advisor was invented because without it I would nave never found this place. I stopped for lunch on a trip to Tupelo and had pizza. It was as good as any pizza I have had outside of NY. The service was great and pricing was very reasonable. I will be stopping again to try something new.

Eastaboga
“Great food!!”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

The pasta is great, and they allow you to get the lunch portion all day, which is great for small portion eaters like me. The pizzas are very good as well. I feel like I am in a restaurant in Little Italy everytime we go there---how YOU doin'?? Awesome!

• Visited June 2012