“Outstanding”

Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Anniston
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Thai One On was founded by owner Sam Sutchaleo in 2012. He opened his first restaurant, also named Thai One On, in Indianapolis, Indiana in 2002, where he served up delicious food to the community before coming to Alabama and setting up shop on Noble Street in Anniston. Thai One On offers the best in Asian dining, with dishes from Thailand, China and Japan. We aim to provide delicious food in a warm, inviting and friendly atmosphere, so whether you're out with friends, family, on a date or just hungry, stop by our restaurant and get a taste of Thai One On.
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

This is one place everybody should visit.. the food is so good.. the owner is in a class by herself and should be commended. .

1  Thank Glenn G

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place has VERY good Thai food on Noble Street in downtown Anniston, Alabama. The food is made from scratch out of whole foods, and I believe most or all of it is organic, too. This place is TRULY tasty and fairly new. I DEARLY hope it "makes it." Good service and great food. It has decent prices--when you take into account the quality of the food they are serving you. They also do takeout for those whose office may want to send a runner down. I HIGHLY recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

These people are very nice and accommodating. I've had the clams twice and can't seem to remember what I had the other two occasions (which might say something in itself). Quiet, friendly, nice atmosphere. Can't go wrong . . . and they'll listen to you when you tell them how you want your martini made

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Food was excellent. Started with Larb which had a unique flavor compared to other Larb I've had. More cilantro but that made it extra good. I had Basil Chicken and it was great. Husband had Prik King which was also good. The portions are rather small but the food is quite tasty and served warm and spiced to your liking. Service is great as well.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have only lived in the area for a year and I found this to be the best so far. The worst Thai food I had was at Yuma. The service is good, the atmosphere is good, and the prices are reasonable. My husband and I dine here at least once a month.