“GF-alcohol free- good meal”

Cheaha Brewing Company LLC
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Anniston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cheaha Brewing Company is a brewpub in the 1885 L&N freight house. We currently serve hand crafted beer produced in Alabama and nearby. Soon, we will begin brewing our own beers and have them on tap. Our beer is paired with uniquely prepared dishes incorporating as much locally produced and all natural food as possible.
Anniston, Alabama
“GF-alcohol free- good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

SO, I'm not a brew pub person, but the meeting was held there, I called ahead and the chef suggested several options for a GF meal. I had the loaded FRIES! they have a GF FRIER!! (Double check as their menu grows!) I don't think they have a GF beer, but those pretty much all stink anyway, and i didn't want to drink at the meeting... I asked for something "Virgin" but fun, the bartender made a drink that the staff has concocted, using a house-made citrus mixer and something carbonated. I think we decided that i could order it again as a lemon refresher. It was great! Other reviewers have already raved about the atmosphere, so I don't have to. I hope they continue to get better as they grow.

• Visited July 2013

Alabama
“Wonderful atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

We had "paninos" (think paninis, only not pressed) that were quite good and the meat tray appetizer that disappeared (quickly!). Indoors is roomy and not loud, even when full. Outdoors was doing a booming business: couple, families, folks with laptops.

The only thing holding my rating back from being a five is that the "brewing" part is not happening yet. All of the beers on tap are from out of town.

Can't wait until this place brings its brews on line. We'll be back!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank alabama21
Alabama
“Fun new restaurant with great outdoor and indoor seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

Some local brews but I didn't care too much for them. Food was solid at $8 - $11 for dinner. Wait staff was brand new but still did a good job. Really liked the atmosphere. The deck out back had a lot of people on it. Nice, casual place with people in shorts and jeans. Had a really good time. Looked like a band was setting up just as we were leaving. Remodeled original train station so very interesting building. Recommend.

• Visited June 2013