“Fantastic dining!”
Review of Classic on Noble

Classic on Noble
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Anniston
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marietta, Georgia
“Fantastic dining!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

In town for a college homecoming. Enjoyed drinks at Green Olive Bar followed by a wonderful dinner. The olive bread was perfection while the fried green tomato salad was excellent...great flavors! Maryland crab cakes were tasty...large portions. Would definitely return!

• Visited October 2013

north_alabama
“Great atmosphere and decor, good food”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We arrived shortly after 5 PM and appeared to be the first guests for dinner. My wife claimed this was the nicest restaurant with regards to atmosphere and decor she had seen in a long time. We were seated upstairs very quickly and the server attended to us immediately. We started by splitting a romaine salad which was good, not outstanding. My wife ordered the shrimp and grits and I the blackened scallops. The dishes arrived shortly after we completed the salad. My wife said while the shrimp itself seemed average to her the grits were excellent. The scallops on my dish too seemed average but the spinach cheese ravioli with the sauce and mushrooms were excellent. Wife sampled mine and agreed the sauce really made the dish. For being an upscale place the bill was was not very high. The service was very prompt and cheerful.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank clemson_grad79
Alabama
“Great escape from chain restaurants”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Classic on Noble is just that: a classic. Great Southern cuisine and hospitality. The wait staff is well trained and attentive. The setting is very nice, white table clothes, china and heavy crystal glasses, with a background of light jazz. I highly recommend the shrimp and grits and the chicken salad plate.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ghostwriter62
Ohatchee, Alabama
“Great Food and Beautiful Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The Resuauarant has a romantic feel and southern charm! The food is amazing. I would highly recommend Fried Green Tomato appetizer ( but they have a great variety if you don't like tomatos) Main course I would suggest The Shrimp & Grits or Ribeye Steak YUMMY. Now here is the best part White Choc Bread Pudding. My family and I love this place. We also take our out of town friends here :)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Casie S
Palm Bay, Florida
“MmmMmm Good”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Shrimp and Grits-wow. While on site in Anniston, AL this restaurant came highly recommended. Visited with a coworker for lunch. Simply elegant. Old world charm and exceptionally friendly staff. Wish I had visited sooner.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jan M

Been to Classic on Noble? Share your experiences!