“lunch in Anniston”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“lunch in Anniston”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Had lunch here today. Had the turkey panni. Wife had the club. Sanwiches run about $8-10 and come with a side. Service was quick and the food was good. On the main street an only a couple miles from I 20. Will eat here again. Has a good selection also serves alcohol.

• Visited April 2014

Anniston, Alabama
“OUTSTANDING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Food was great, service was outstanding. We have been there three times and never had a bad meal or experience. As a matter of fact, we are going there for lunch again tomorrow..

• Visited March 2014
Riverside, AL
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Horrible service while empty restaurant. Loud music. Freezing cold. Lights so bright I needed sunglasses. Order wrong. Leah over severed lady alcohol and her yelling ruined my meal. Don't waste your time or money. HORRIBLE.

Anniston, Alabama
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Prime has been open a few months now, and I have heard many good things about it, but until now I really had not had occasion to visit. In a word, I WILL be back! Our visit was mid-week, early evening and the room was comfortably full. Our meal and all other aspects of the visit were simply superb. The service was top-notch, the drinks excellent and reasonably priced (I highly recommend the Prime Iced Tea) the portions more than ample, and simply delicious. The crab cakes served over angel hair pasta were the best I have had in a long time. While it is a classy place, including white tablecloths, it had a very relaxed feel to it. Most of the patrons got the memo that there is no need to dress up, but the entire atmosphere was that of a special night out. Our entire party agreed that Prime is a welcome addition to Anniston. Even though the location is not perfect -in a small strip mall on the main drag- once inside the door it feels semi-elegant and, well.... Superb!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Steve C
Stockbridge, Georgia
“You will never expect this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I was in Anniston to meet a friend and we decided to have dinner at Prime. The location is in a strip mall and you would never expect anything like this based on the location. The food was superb....starting from the appetizers through the main course. I was too full and satisfied to have desert but I am sure it would have been just as amazing as the food was. We had the fried green tomatoes.....excellent, the ribeye steak......excellent, and the crabcakes, I substituted the pasta for risotto and it was.......excellent. If I am ever in Anniston, I will definitely return to this hidden gem!

• Visited February 2014