“Not bad at all”
Review of Quality Inn Arab

Quality Inn Arab
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Arab
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Went to a family reunion over the weekend in Alabama. rented two rooms for two nights. I was pleasantly surprised. not allot of competition in the area but the hotel was a nice place to stay. The rooms are nice and larger than the norm . They all have refrigerators, microwaves,in room coffee and very nice big HD TV's . The staff gets a 5 star rating. Very polite, very helpful. The morning breakfast was a plus. My family loved the waffle iron. The place is very quiet and seemed very secure.
It is deferentially family safe.
WE will be back next year

Room Tip: No elevator so request the first floor if you have health issues
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank davidsA8330ST

Reviewed 9 July 2012

As far as I know this is the only hotel in Arab, so, on a recent trip my family along with extended family stayed while attending a family reunion. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. They are AAA approved, so, we were also able to negotiate a better price. The only negative would be the continental breakfast. There were few offerings and what was available was not very good. I also noticed the health inspector had rated the food area with 90 which in my opinion is way too low for an establishment serving food. I would say the hotel is acceptable, but, I would recommend walking to the McDonalds in the parking lot for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Had to stay at this hotel due to a wedding in the area. I suppose it could be much worse, but there's room for improvement. The front desk people were great, very helpful and pleasant. The price was a bit much I think for the quality of the room- $75, and the room was reasonably clean. Unfortunately, since we were there a few days, the houskeepers decided that whatever we tracked onto the carpet would remain for the duration. Makes me wonder about the cleanliness of what I can't see!
The breakfast buffett is pretty decent but the area is very small and gets pretty crowded.
There was only one other place to stay in town that I saw, and it looked bad- really bad. All in all, not great, not terrible, value is questionable but it could be much worse.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
JamesonInnArab, Manager at Quality Inn Arab, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2012

Dear Jeffrey T,

I appreciate your taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your feedback and I am very glad to hear that my front desk staff were both helpful and pleasant. As for the cleanliness of your room we pride ourselves on having the cleanest most comfortable place in town and I am disappointed to hear that we failed to vacuum your floors during your stay with us. Please rest assured that I will address this with my staff so that future guests will have a more pleasant and enjoyable stay.

Neesya Goodman, GM

Reviewed 7 May 2012

My 21 yr. old son and his friend spent the night at the Jameson Inn. They were taking their first bicycle trip and had traveled 85 miles that day. The people at the Jameson took very good care of them and were extremely nice.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
JamesonInnArab, General Manager at Quality Inn Arab, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We were very impressed by the bicycle trip these 2 were taking and enjoyed hosting them very much. We look forward to hosting them again in the future.

Neesya Goodman, GM

Reviewed 14 December 2011

This is the only hotel I know of in Arab. It's more of a motel that they try to give a "hotel" feel to it. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. The room was clean and it had everything promised. The rate was very reasonable for this level of hotel. You can walk to McDonald's in the parking lot in front of this one. Wifi in the room worked well.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Our Company has had employees staying at the Jameson Inn Arab for the last 3+ weeks.
It is always difficult when you have to be away from home for an extended period of time, and the entire Jameson Inn Staff (Lisa, Anthony, Melanie, Ashley & Tim) have all gone above and beyond to accomodate them and make sure they are as comfortable as possible.
Our employees travel a great deal of the time and it is very refreshing and comforting to know that our employees are well taken care of when they are working away from home and their families!!
The rooms are nice and clean and the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2011

This property was the host for the AHSAA Softball Officials Camp! We had 30+ officials that stayed. The staff - Lisa & Melanie were outstanding!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arab
Wyndham Garden Lake Guntersville
Best Western Fairwinds Inn
Quality Inn Albertville
Quality Inn Albertville
#4 of 4 in Albertville

Been to Quality Inn Arab? Share your experiences!